We’re committed to net-zero by 06/2023
At AndAnotherDay, we’re committing to reach net-zero emissions by 2022. This means limiting our company’s carbon footprint in line with keeping global warming to below 1.5°C – the critical level of heating to avoid the worst impacts of the climate crisis.
The commitments we’re making
As part of our net-zero commitment, we will:
- Measure all our global organisation’s greenhouse gas emissions, including scope 3, and report them publicly each year.
- Publish more details about how we plan to reach net zero by the end of 2022, including setting a net-zero target date by 2050 at the absolute latest, and an interim target(s).
- Appoint a member of our executive team to be responsible and accountable for our net-zero target.
- Communicate our climate commitments in other meaningful ways, including to our customers.
- Report our progress on short and medium-term targets to our Board annually, and on our website.