What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing Automation is the effect of automating tasks which are usually repetitive, time-consuming and across multiple channels meaning you don’t have to press send on every email. These tools allow us to maximise efforts in lead nurturing and customer satisfaction whilst reducing the time spent in doing so.
Some examples where it can assist include:
- Sending timed marketing emails on a user action
- Alert your sales team to a lead
- Build emailing lists for a particular audience
- Nurture customers through buyer’s journey, through automated lead nurturing campaigns
Experts have found ways to harness these tools to build complete campaigns which run at different stages of the buyer’s journey. We can work with you and your team to implement strategies and best practices.
Why use a Marketing Automation Tool?
Industry and Thought-Leaders alike, have mastered the use of these tools and maximised their inbound marketing efforts. With our help, you can too.
- Nurtured leads produce, on average a 20% increase in sales opportunities Vs non-nurtured leads.
- Business that use such tools to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads
- Drives a 14.5% increase in sales productivity and 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead
- 63% of survey respondents indicate that the ability to set measurable objectives for each of their campaigns is the biggest value of driver of marketing automation
We recommend HubSpot as their tools combine Email Automation, Lead Generation, Analytics, Content Marketing, Social Media and more in an innovative and intuitive way making inbound marketing achievable with every team.
Using a tool like HubSpot allows all of your customers data, customer interactions, marketing analytics and business trends to align and automated actions in order to boost your inbound marketing strategy efforts.
AndAnotherDay will take all of the configuration requirements away from you and into the hands of our trusted experts following a carefully constructed plan which align with your marketing goals.