We are looking for an experienced PHP developer. Experience in creating custom solutions in modern PHP frameworks. We are flexible with the approach we take across multiple projects and focus more on quality and the right tools for the job.
Working closely with the project managers and creative leads you will be responsible for developing various exciting SaaS projects for our clients.
Good front end skills are a bonus but not essential. The right candidate will be able to display strong problem solving skills and display solid backend/database techniques.
Experience and Responsibilities
- 4+ years of solid web development experience
- Develop, test and maintain website/web-app backends using MVC frameworks and related technologies
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Clearly communicate technical challenges with key stakeholders
- Provide proactive and positive user support for clients and team members in need.
- Experience with Laravel or other modern MVC frameworks (Symfony)
- Deep knowledge of relational database systems – MYSQL
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Have a deep understanding and use of JSON/XML/REST/AJAX
- Expert working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
Beneficial / Bonus Points
- Previous Agency experience
- Previous experience building SAAS projects
- WordPress experience
- Experience with command line tools and applications
- AWS, Docker, Heroku or Digital Ocean experience
- Our client promotes an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
- As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and skills
- Working on projects that are having a positive impact on the planet