We are currently looking for a couple of people who can take on the roles of helping us develop some very key, and very detailed UX & UI designs for upcoming projects due over the next few months, delivering on some potentially tight deadlines on large, international projects.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Proficient in design software (Adobe Suite or Sketch)
- Strong user-centric design and testing methodologies
- Experience running studio-based user research sessions
- Proven understanding of Information Architecture
We have a very exciting opportunity for a UI Designer to work with us on a freelance basis on key projects due in over the next 2 months.
What will your daily life look like?
- Developing high quality UI for ongoing optimisation of various websites.
- Working with the Head of Development, UX Designers and front-end developers to deliver designs that can be used for both large international enterprises and smaller, more close-knit clients.
- Directly working with internal development teams to ensure the design can be applied to new and existing systems
What we need from you
- Experience of working in digital design teams alongside other designers, developers, copywriters and UX experts and having an understanding of their disciplines.
- Confidence presenting ideas and influencing stakeholders while protecting the integrity of the brand and the design.
- Excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography & responsive design demonstrated through strong design portfolio
- Drawing/sketching skills for ‘scamping’ campaign ideas and mockups
- Understanding & experience of working with pattern/component libraries contributing to a consistent design language that is scalable.
Communication is imperative in the way we work together and it’s essential that you are comfortable in asking team members and clients (where necessary) if the scope of the project is unclear, or if you are unsure of the correct approach. We work on all aspects of projects as a team often all members will be involved and all members are expected to contribute to the best approach and creative ideas, even if it’s outside your core role.