Start-up on the right track
Helping start-up businesses, market the right way – Strategy, brand and customer relationships.
Instant results are not sustainable. We drive future-proof organic growth online, which provides lasting customer relationships & organically attracted customers.
An insight into our typical timeline for self-sustained growth:
We focus on the longer-term goals to deliver a self-sustainable, organic-driven online presence. Today’s lead generating efforts are not enough and we’re here to ensure your business gains the visibility it deserves through online channels.
Start-up marketing specialists
AndAnotherDay, a team of inbound marketers, specialising in dealing with businesses that are start-up’s, have marketing funds available or have a new product to market.
- I’ve just received funding for my business
- I’ve got a new product that needs pushing to new heights
- I’m not sure where to start with marketing
- I don’t know what digital marketing involves
- I can’t see myself on the first page of google
- My business is falling down the search engine ranks
- I’m getting traffic but no one is making contact or buying
- I have no data on my visitors or existing customers
- I don’t have any email address to email market
- I don’t have any time for marketing my business
- My brand is fairly unknown
- There’s too many competitors
If you recognise any of these problems, then AndAnotherDay could have the right solution for you. Wrapped up in simple and easy to understand packages, our pricing is clear. We’ve thrown away the upfront cost, spreading it over a monthly fixed fee instead.
We're your marketing team
Marketing companies tend to provide a rigid service, completely removed from your business. Our inbound marketing approach delivers success from within. We are an extension to your current, in-house team – We are your marketing team.
Why Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing is a term used to describe marketing efforts used to generate leads and traffic without the need to cold call, this way you attract customers organically. This creates a better relationship between you and your customers. Our experts follow the leading inbound methodologies to achieve success by:
- Getting seen on google
- Increasing website visitors
- Capturing interest of your website visitors
- Getting lead contact information
- Nurturing visitors into a purchase
- Increasing social following
- Email marketing for the long and short term
- Automating efforts to eradicate repetitive tasks
- Delivering adverts to the precise audience
Inbound marketing requires a lot of in-depth research, analysis and planning. Using AndAnotherDay as an extension to your business is a perfect opportunity for you to focus more time on the things you care about more, and leaving your marketing woes to experts.
We’re very honest and open about our pricing. We use a points-based system where we allocate points to the set tasks with some left over each month for tasks of your priority or marketing priority. Whether it’s support or more content, you’ll not need to pay anything else.
Our points-based system runs on monthly fixed fee, which is set at the beginning usually down to your requirements. Costs are spread evenly over 12 months meaning an upfront fee is not required.
Head over to our pricing page to find out exactly what involved. We can also tailor our monthly fixed fee to fit your exact requirements